airbrushed coupe items

!YOU CANNOT SELL WITH LESS THAN 25 POSTS!!!
Forum rules
YOU CANNOT SELL PARTS WITH LESS THAN 25 POSTS
THIS IS TO PROTECT MEMBERS FROM UKNOWN AND UNTRUSTED SELLERS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS AND ANYONE IGNORING THIS RULE WILL HAVE POSTS REMOVED AND ACCOUNT CLOSED
bex
Airbrush Queen and Advice Star

airbrushed coupe items

Post#1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:18 pm

wing mirrors x2, spoilers x3, front lights x1, door tread plates x2 , center console dial surrounds and arm rest x1.

I have the above Hyundai coupe (gen3) items taking up room in my Airbrush studio and spray unit. I am selling these off with any commissioned airbrush artwork at a discounted fixed price to get the room back in my studio. Airbrushed in any theme, colour choice or design and finished with a show shine clear coat

any challenge accepted, set prices for these items as follows:
wing mirrors : £50 a set.
center console dial surround and arm rest: £80
low spoilers: £100.
front lights : £80
door tread plate plastics: £30

Any colours from my :
candy paints, pearl paints , effect paints inc, ice fx, base paints , flip paints, flake paints, peelable paints, any colour or effect avalible.
any design available:
popular themes: anyone is welcome to visit my website and look through the galleries,
anything is possible i really do welcome a challenge and love to paint something new and different which i haven't been challenged to do before.
Although these popular themes are great to get requested over and over again: skulls, dark or mystical art, dragons, marvel/comic characters , flowers, zombies, horror films ,helicopters and old vehicles, cartoon, animals, tigers, pets, optical illusions and patterns, etc etc... even when airbrushing previously requested themes i will always make the theme unique and different to any i have done before.

i usually work on a commission basis and the prices get customized to the detail level in any chosen theme or design,and item are supplied by the customer for painting, and not a fixed price including item as i have posted above.
work above will be done a first come first served basis. A deposit will secures items as your commission, and designs will be draw up to how you want the finished commission to look.

www.bexairbrushing.co.uk

bex@bexairbrushing.co.uk

GlasgowG
Advice superstar

Re: airbrushed coupe items

Post#2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Bex's work is amazing. I LOVE my shark underbonnet pad.
El Tiburon Plata - The Silver Shark (Skyla)
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=23180

bex
Airbrush Queen and Advice Star

Post#3 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:45 am

GlasgowG wrote:Bex's work is amazing. I LOVE my shark underbonnet pad.

i really loved painting that! :handgestures-thumbupleft: no ones asked for one of these liners painted since, it was such a unique request.
IMG_20160504_110743.jpg
:handgestures-thumbupleft:
bex@bexairbrushing.co.uk

GlasgowG
Advice superstar

Post#4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

I think il take it off and put it on the wall in my shed.
I love it. Will be a reminder of the good times I had with Skyla.
(Who I still have btw......for now :) )
El Tiburon Plata - The Silver Shark (Skyla)
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=23180

Return to “Parts For Sale and breakers”