Engine: 2.0
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ace Cafe Meet London 14/12/13 - Pics

Post by VoodooRoller »

Looks like a good one! Ken why you still got the silver boot? :P
robbo wrote:those are some hefty nipples you have there
i know josh likes a tease so here's mine
Enter August 2014's POTM here: http://www.hyundaicoupeownersclub.co.uk ... 57&t=18580
arsenal71

Post by arsenal71 »

VoodooRoller wrote:Looks like a good one! Ken why you still got the silver boot? :P
coz kelly wont give me no money, simples :angry-banghead:
cervantes
Been here forever
Coupe: Non-Coupe

Post by cervantes »

i cant tell if the first few are a partial colour set or just shot really well :icon-lol: the shot of teh faux brembo's behind the 17's on the 3.5 is sexual, i'll be honest i have no idea if the owner has actually paid out or if its just a sticker from the pic :icon-lol:
robbo
Club Supervisor
Coupe: Gen1 (1996 -1999)
+_number: 0026

Post by robbo »

cervantes wrote:i cant tell if the first few are a partial colour set or just shot really well :icon-lol: the shot of teh faux brembo's behind the 17's on the 3.5 is sexual, i'll be honest i have no idea if the owner has actually paid out or if its just a sticker from the pic :icon-lol:
i just set the camera to auto and let it do it's thing, pure luck they came out looking like that :icon-biggrin:

Brembo's are real, Ginka paid out. She has said though that it locks a bit quick when it's wet, they look great though.
My F2 Evo build
Member #0026: Never knowingly under polished
cervantes
Been here forever
Coupe: Non-Coupe

Post by cervantes »

robbo wrote:Brembo's are real, Ginka paid out. She has said though that it locks a bit quick when it's wet, they look great though.

:bow-yellow: :bow-yellow: i love mine too :icon-biggrin:
arsenal71

Post by arsenal71 »

jeez i was looking at these , i thought they were covers :laughing-rollingyellow: what do i know
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

arsenal71 wrote:jeez i was looking at these , i thought they were covers :laughing-rollingyellow: what do i know
What do you know?!.. Ken, you must know a lot because you wanted my car's headlights so bad! :laughing-rolling:
I am pretty sure you told me that you have been practising taking the headlights off in just 10 min!!!! :banana-wrench: :icon_eek:
Can you please teach me how to take them off that fast? This is so I don't have to pay my mechanic to take them off whenever I want to change them. :laughing-rofl:
Mr Tuscan
Facebook support
Coupe: Gen3.5

Post by Mr Tuscan »

agh Ace cafe, takes me back way way waaaay back, looks like you had plenty of space.
My Diary: Custom Korean Tuscani - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27493
arsenal71

Post by arsenal71 »

Gina David wrote:
arsenal71 wrote:jeez i was looking at these , i thought they were covers :laughing-rollingyellow: what do i know
What do you know?!.. Ken, you must know a lot because you wanted my car's headlights so bad! :laughing-rolling:
I am pretty sure you told me that you have been practising taking the headlights off in just 10 min!!!! :banana-wrench: :icon_eek:
Can you please teach me how to take them off that fast? This is so I don't have to pay my mechanic to take them off whenever I want to change them. :laughing-rofl:
im ready to remove them, do i have to put them back :doh: :icon-lol: really nice car gina , shall i bring the candles
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

arsenal71 wrote:
Gina David wrote:
im ready to remove them, do i have to put them back :doh: :icon-lol: really nice car gina , shall i bring the candles
Ken, thank you for saying such kind words for my Coupe,I really appreciate it. For some people my Coupe is just a peace of metal but it means a lot to me. About the candles, I have that covered :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:
Captain Dash

Post by Captain Dash »

Great photos, wish I could have been there.
If Ken is having your headlights Gina, I'll have your wheels :handgestures-thumbupleft: nice.
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

Captain Careful wrote:Great photos, wish I could have been there.
If Ken is having your headlights Gina, I'll have your wheels :handgestures-thumbupleft: nice.
Dear Ted,
They are the standard wheels which come with the car but I just painted them in white, also I have fully refurbished them because on one of the alloy there was a big piece missing. So do you want them still? :icon-lol:
arsenal71

Post by arsenal71 »

i must admit when i first saw the wheels , i thought no , but the finish on them is of a very high standard , the more i looked the more i liked , the brembo calipers really set them off well ,
Last edited by arsenal71 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

arsenal71 wrote:i must admit when i first saw the wheels , i thought no , but the finish on them is of a very high standard , the more i looked the more i liked , the brembo hubs really set them off well ,
To be honest, to refurbish the alloys didn't cost a lot, I paid £200 for all four of them.
About the The Brembo clippers, I have a friend who lives in Florida and he works in Chevrolet Camaro service. When I bought my Coupe he offered me the Brembo callipers and I bought them.
Captain Dash

Post by Captain Dash »

Gina David wrote:
Captain Careful wrote:Great photos, wish I could have been there.
Dear Ted,
They are the standard wheels which come with the car but I just painted them in white, also I have fully refurbished them because on one of the alloy there was a big piece missing. So do you want them still? :icon-lol:
I know they where the standard wheels but they look so much better in white.
You have really done a good job there, it makes such a difference :handgestures-thumbupleft:
arsenal71

Post by arsenal71 »

and mrs gina you never came to the dartford meet today , that was a shame ,
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

arsenal71 wrote:and mrs gina you never came to the dartford meet today , that was a shame ,
Ken, I am very sorry that I didn't come but I was at work from 6:00am - 5:30pm.
I promise you that the next meeting that you are in I will be there. Should I bring the candles with me hahaha :think: :icon-lol:
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

These are the pictures that I took.

Enjoy!
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

Oops I have three more pictures.
thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
+_number: 0002

Post by thedupleman »

I must apologise for the site error.

It appears to have registered two users under the same name.

One is this nice bloke arsenal.

The other is a grumpy old got I know with same name :laughing-rollingyellow: :laughing-rollingyellow: :bow-yellow:
Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!
arsenal71

Post by arsenal71 »

gina , you bring those candles , really looking forward to the next meet , some nice pics of your car , i am quite jelouse , my car looks so bland , i need to get busy ,
Gina David

Post by Gina David »

arsenal71 wrote:gina , you bring those candles , really looking forward to the next meet , some nice pics of your car , i am quite jelouse , my car looks so bland , i need to get busy ,
You jealous?!!! Have you seen the pictures that I have posted of your car!!!! Its a true beauty. If I have to catch you I will have to push really hard so I can be behind your unique exhaust system. :auto-dirtbike:
TW02
Regular contributor
Coupe: Gen3.5

Post by TW02 »

Really wanted to make this one, been meaning to go to Ace Café for aaaages!
Unfortunately we were just too busy. Fingers crossed we'll make it next time though :)
HCOC's Twitter Page
www.twitter.com/hcocofficial
Follow us!
mustard
Regular player
Coupe: Gen1 (1996 -1999)

Post by mustard »

TW02 wrote:Really wanted to make this one, been meaning to go to Ace Café for aaaages!
Unfortunately we were just too busy. Fingers crossed we'll make it next time though :)
No probs mate, i am sure we will do another meet there, i do think that the Ace Cafe will be an ideal meet in the summer so we may do it then.
Mustard...Nice & Hot.