Clutch Slave Cylinder Modification

Rick
Club manager
Coupe: Gen3.5
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 1701

Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder Modification

Post by Rick » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:44 pm

robbo wrote:I don 't mind people copying should they choose to do so, except dodge, it 's time he started thinking for himself ;)

If people copy it's a compliment surely and the idea behind a club is to share ideas
Robbo, lot of the things on mine are copies or ideas nicked or even bought from other people coupes anyway so maybe your right, maybe I should start to think of something nee myself :think: ;) :laughing-rollingyellow:

And I totally agree that the whole point of a diary to me is as a record of what you have done and as a guide and hopefully ideas and inspiration to other forum members.
JaceMindu wrote: I thought Dodge's was one of the more unique rides. I'm quite jealous of the metal bits he has in his interior, that door hinge plating being a good example. It would be nice if he updated his diary a bit more so people could see it. If anything should ever befall that Coupe, I'll be first calling him up asking for bits, once I checked he was OK first of course... uhum... :drool:
If you look at my diary I like to build up a few mods before posting a what I have done in a "PART insert number here" and not posting every time I have done a single modification. So I shall be updating soon.

And if anything does happen to the old girl or I sell her I'll have to put most of the mods up for sale maybe on e of bay so everyone can get the chance of getting what they want.

BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENING FOR CHUFFIN AGES IF I HAVE MY WAY :obscene-birdiedoublered: :laughing-rollingyellow:

Rick
Club manager

Post by Rick » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:43 am

thedupleman wrote:Now let me see which supervisor can I get to do that
Well I'm not doing it this time :obscene-birdiedoublered: :laughing-rollingyellow:

Mr Tuscan
Facebook support

Post by Mr Tuscan » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:25 am

You need some new staff Daz, bloody union bunch this lot, weve all seen ' Carry on at my Convenience'

EVERYBODY OUT !!
My Diary: Custom Korean Tuscani - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27493

Rick
Club manager

Post by Rick » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:39 am

Mr Tuscan wrote:You need some new staff Daz, bloody union bunch this lot, weve all seen ' Carry on at my Convenience'

EVERYBODY OUT !!
Shut it you and get back in your corner :angry-nono: :laughing-rollingyellow:

ZS
Club host and technical genius
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Engine: 2.7(v6)
+_number: 001

Post by ZS » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 am

What does this thread have top do with clutch modification now then? :laughing-rollingyellow:

Daz, if you notice things within the backup window (3 days currently) then I can always check the content from before and let you know what was there... Also I didn't think people could delete their posts after 2 minutes? I thought I'd fixed that before, hmmm I will re look at that!

thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
+_number: 0002

Post by thedupleman » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:46 am

I shall book of face you
Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!

danarama
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by danarama » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:22 pm

ZS wrote:What does this thread have top do with clutch modification now then? :laughing-rollingyellow:

Daz, if you notice things within the backup window (3 days currently) then I can always check the content from before and let you know what was there... Also I didn't think people could delete their posts after 2 minutes? I thought I'd fixed that before, hmmm I will re look at that!

Not editing posts can be awkward too though. I've not been on this forum and didn't realise we weren't supposed to be able to edit, so now when I created my diary with a running list of mods, I won't be able to keep those early posts up to date.

ZS

Post by ZS » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:41 pm

danarama wrote:Not editing posts can be awkward too though. I've not been on this forum and didn't realise we weren't supposed to be able to edit, so now when I created my diary with a running list of mods, I won't be able to keep those early posts up to date.
I can possibly fix it for that section... I will see what i can do :)

danarama

Post by danarama » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:44 pm

ZS wrote:
danarama wrote:Not editing posts can be awkward too though. I've not been on this forum and didn't realise we weren't supposed to be able to edit, so now when I created my diary with a running list of mods, I won't be able to keep those early posts up to date.
I can possibly fix it for that section... I will see what i can do :)
Thanks. That would be useful. But it sort of would extend to correcting mistakes in guides or adding more detail / better pics. Though that may be less frequent to the point that admin are happy to do it.

Mr Tuscan
Facebook support

Post by Mr Tuscan » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:52 pm

That would be essential for diaries, I have altered the initial diary on mine many many times.

Notice how someone ignored my dad comments, truth hurts I guess, im sorry for that.
My Diary: Custom Korean Tuscani - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27493

ZS

Post by ZS » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Diarys should be sorted now so you can edit your posts (if you started the diary) :handgestures-thumbupleft:
These users thanked the author ZS for the post (total 2):
Shel (Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:11 pm) • Mr Tuscan (Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 pm)
Rating: 16.67%

danarama

Re: RE: Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder Modification

Post by danarama » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 pm

ZS wrote:Diarys should be sorted now so you can edit your posts (if you started the diary) :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk