Adrian Flux - Beat any quote offer.......

HCOC's recommended insurer - the best in the business!
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Still not sure I like it
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Has thanked: 0

Adrian Flux - Beat any quote offer.......

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

As we head towards the festive season, one of the last things we want to be shelling out for is your car insurance! Rather than wait for the January sales, here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away!

As well as offering unbeatable cover, Adrian Flux are also offering unbeatable quotes! If your insurance is due between now and the end of this year, give Flux a call and we will endeavour to beat your renewal price! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth £15.00 if we are unable to beat your best price *!

Call HIC today for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!
Lines open 9-7 Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat

* Terms and conditions apply. Free key care offer is only available to new customers when supplying proof of alternate quote from an insurer. All proofs of aggregator quotes are excluded. Subject to status and underwriter's acceptance.

androo 007
Been thanked: 0

Re: Adrian Flux - Beat any quote offer.......

Post by androo 007 »

Hi Dan,

I called, and it was nearly £200 more than the quote i had been given elsewhere....

Please feel free to PM me for my details - the quote you provided should be on the system still - only a few days ago

cheers
ZS
Club host and technical genius
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Engine: 2.7(v6)
+_number: 001

Post by ZS »

I just got my two renewals through from you (already with adrian flux)

First was £60 more than last year
Second was £160 more than last year!

Damn thats a huge yearly raise! One policy has 11 years ncd and the other (has 2 years ncd) is limited to 3000 miles a year...

Why is insurance so expensive? Plus i thought price of insurance went down when you hit 30!!!
androo 007
Been thanked: 0

Post by androo 007 »

Meh, no reply.

went with another company that was £250 cheaper im afraid