THE BADGER

Your chance to meet the unpaid enthusiastic Area Reps who surrender so much time and effort to make things work!
thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 0002

THE BADGER

Post by thedupleman »

The badger on crashing into things,owning many cars and the problem with beans....

Why the coupe?

My old car broke down in the snow and I had to get a replacement. It had to be under £2k and 50k miles, at a dealer who took credit card and preferably be on Forza and Gran Turismo.

What other cars have you owned?

Is there a word limit?
1990 Mini 998, 2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S, 1989 Mini Moke 998, 1993 Mini Cooper 1275, 1995 Mini 35 1275, 1972 Mini Van 850 (spent over £12k on it and it had a 1100cc stage 4 race engine, blew up on a German autobahn on the honeymoon), 1999 Land Rover Freelander L Series TDi, 1989 Honda Civic 1.3 3dr, 1997 Toyota Starlet Glanza V, 1999 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 16v 140bhp!, 2001 Volkswagen Golf Estate 1.6 ended up with a full US Jetta front end conversion, 1993 Mercedes-Benz 190e 1.8 Manual, 2001 Citroen Xsara VTS

How long have you been n the forum scene?

Since December 2012

Are you enjoying the new look site?

Don’t know any other

Tell us something we don't know about you?

I once made us miss a ferry back from Le Mans because of beans!

What interests do you have?

Rallying, Endurance Racing, American Car Shows, Drinking! Not at the same time mind

Your car?

2003 Gen 3 V6 Manual in Smart Silver

Tell us a secret?

I have a mate who’s nickname is Bodger

What's with the badger story?.

I once crashed my old Fiesta Zetec-S into a ditch in the snow. I had been playing in the snow and decided to slow down before the corner as it came into a village and crashed into the ditch. I left it at a mate’s house and said my car wouldn't start to my parents. The following day it was back on the road and I phoned them up in the afternoon and said I had hit a frozen dead badger on a dual carriageway and my car had gone into the hedges. Since that day my mates called me Badger. The 1st forum I went to register on afterwards the username Badger was taken so I put The infront of it. My parent's didn't find out until my wedding day 4 years later.

What bugs you?

People who drive with fog lights on when it is not foggy or even dark

What's next for your car?

US Spec lighting

Favourite meal?

Pasta, Peas and Chicken covered in Sweet Chilli Sauce

Your big ambition?

To win the lottery and go racing!

Which forum member would you miss most?

I would miss myself as I would then not be here

When will you sell your car?

Most likely just after it has had a big problem and needs a truck load of money spent on it!

Where do you see yourself on the forums?

On the screen! No seriously, I would like to be one of the people who has been around for ages and has a wealth of knowledge to pass on to those who need it.

Where can we meet you?

I live in Braintree and work in Maldon so anywhere in between there. Most weekends I am down at my mates unit helping on various Ford projects

Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!