NELLYS GTO

Your chance to meet the unpaid enthusiastic Area Reps who surrender so much time and effort to make things work!
thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 0002

NELLYS GTO

Post by thedupleman »

Nellys gto enters the fray and gets down to it.....

Why the coupe?

like the look of them very audi tt esc but much nicer and just fanceid trying something diffrent

What other cars have you owned?

i had mk1 mk2 grannys mk3/4 cortinas 3 v8 rover sd1s vauxhall cavalier vectras senator carlton and omegas 2 300zx z32 1 swb and 1 lwb and 2 toyota soarers 1 lexus ls400 and iam left with a mitsubishi gto gen1 n/a manual

How long have you been n the forum scene?

i belive i joined the forum back in october of last year

Are you enjoying the new look site?

i really like it keep on improving mate can only bring more new members and that what its all about

Tell us something we don't know about you?

i have 2 jobs i work in a vehicle dismantlers yard of a weekday dealing with car spares and part worn tyres.then at weekends i work on a holiday park on an outdoor go karting track in northamptonshire

What interests do you have?

iam very keen on keeping my cars in tip top condition like to make them look a bit diffrent to the rest but in a very sutble way. i like to do a bit of fresh water fishing when time allows and this is the strange of them all i have what i feel is the biggest collection of winie the pooh in the uk. that enough of that,

Your car?

is a gen 3 2.7 manual in vx with a wild spoiler fitted a have a beand new set of alloys to go on her very shorttly ive fitted gen 3.5 headlights with hids ive just sourched a gen 3.5 front bumper which i will preep and paint , and ive also found a headlamp wash system for it.

Tell us a secret?

i would like to be a moderator on the forum but i dont have the time and dedication that it takes.

How did you find us?

i found you good people arfter do a search on google. good move i think

What bugs you?

people that spoil a nice car by adding not very tastefull addons ie body kits(yours is a nice kit so dont take that the wrong way) and taking what was a very nice looking car in the first place and well making it tens time worst. iam quite a purist when it come to adding bits to a car. i think if the manufacture didht intend it then dont fit it?

What's next for your car?

just keep on adding bits as they come along dont really make any firm planns i just take it as things come along.

Favourite meal?

i love a sunday roast plenty yorki puds and roast tatties. plenty gravy. dont mind a indian every know and then(mind you could eat a whole one lol as jim davidson once said) they do some really nice currie dishes

Your big ambition?

just to get on a bit more in life my one real one is to go live in the states.

Which forum member would you miss most?

for me rick Thornton for me he is one of the best we have on here also micky dole. they have doth help me out no end in the past. .......i find them both a pain in the....yes never mind next question....

When will you sell your car?

when i get bored of it and fancy something diffrent!

Where do you see yourself on the forums?

i like to think that i can be of some help to members with some of the things i learnt in the past. and with the problem that i had with my coupe when i first got it. ive made a few usfull contibutions to the forum in the past.

Where can we meet you?

i will be attending jae this year will bring my coupe if anyone would like to meet me then all they have to do is send me a pm and ill be more tham happy to meet any club members. or any member in the mk area are quite welcome to pop over for a social drink or wharever they like.

Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!
Gadget
Getting to like it here
Coupe: Gen3
Engine: 2.0

Re: NELLYS GTO

Post by Gadget »

As i have said before, the Soarer is a cracking car. I had a V8 GT model.
Allways fancied a 300zx and a GTO but fuel prices have put a stop to that dream.
Did have a Sylvia S12 and a 200sx S13 at one point though.