GINA DAVID

Your chance to meet the unpaid enthusiastic Area Reps who surrender so much time and effort to make things work!
thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 0002

GINA DAVID

Post by thedupleman »

New Member -very keen!

Why the coupe?

This January I was going to buy a Toyota Supra TT but, every Tuesday I took my son to his karate class and while he was training I kept on looking at a black Hyundai Coupe and I really liked it. It looked like a little Supra .
After three months of thinking and looking, I decided to get the Hyundai Coupe- cheaper insurance, cheaper road tax and it looks better than the Supra in my opinion.

What other cars have you owned?

Vauxhall Astra 1.6, Mercedes 190 1998, BMW 318i M and BMW 525i.

How long have you been in the forum scene?

May 2013

Are you enjoying the new look site?

Since May, I like how everything is set in this site. I find all the information really useful. They way everything is set is just amazing. Its really easy to use. I like how every different thing is separate because its not all mashed up. Everything is tidy and intelligent.

Tell us something we don't know about you?

In embarrassment, I had a terrible car crash(It wasn't my fault) 13 years ago and I haven't driven since I bought the Coupe. That's how scared I was! Its very embarrassing ain it?

What interests do you have?

I love to read books- Mathew Riley, James Paterson, Fredrick Forsyth, Michael Crichton and Jeffrey Archer. These are one of my favourite authors; I love horses- long walks riding; I love German Shepherds but, mostly I love sports tuning cars.

Your car?

I adore My lovely Blue Baby Hyundai Coupe.
Its a 2006 version 2.0 SE, generation 3.5. With Tinted windows which I am really thankful to macca2429 who tinted them. Amazing job!!! I am extremely indebted to this wonderful car because it will help me to get out of the abyss of my fears!

Tell us a secret?

My secret is, well I am going to tell you now so is not a secret anymore !
I drove my Coupe at 128mph but I am not going to say where but luckily I have no speed tickets yet. My other secret was, for my first time in life I got a parking ticket on my Coupe's window for un paid parking .

How did you find us?

I found all of you and the site by a member who highly recommended. The member is Santaahelper.

What bugs you?

I hate supercars because their owners think that they have grabbed God's winter coat. They always think that if you own an expensive car it will be better than anything else. But as I always prove to them that this is not true. I love waiting on a red traffic light because when any supercar stops next to me and starts to show off, I just wait until the lights go green and then I show them what a real car is. . I hate male drivers who drive bmw's, Mercedes, Audi, porches... and similar to them. They always laugh when they see a woman driving a sports car. Why do they think that we women are bad drivers? Those men eat my flaming twin exhaust, and to be honest I actually haven't seen their tail lights, that's because I see their headlight on my mirror.

What's next for your car?

For now my plans are on the exterior and interior upgraders. But by the end of April next year I have to find something to tune my engine too. But there is problem. The problem is I have automatic gear box not a manual. That means I cant really go for big power outputs. Please if its ok for all of you, tell me what I can do to make more power. I am open to any ideas.

Favourite meal?

I adore breaded duck but, without vegetables.
I adore éclairs with Belgium chocolate. I can eat three.

Your big ambition?

My biggest ambition is to learn how to drift. Any teachers available but for free? .

Which forum member would you miss most?

I hope that no one gets to leave because I love all of you.

When will you sell your car?

I will never sell my Coupe never ever. I will rebuild so I can always keep it with me.

Where do you see yourself on the forums?

Mostly reading the posts. I am really not good enough for specifications about the cars. Most of my post will be my name on the meetings .

Where can we meet you?

The best option is on any motorway in the fast lane. Sometimes in left lane only to look for my next target to overtake. On Hyundai Coupe Owners Club meetings. In London - public transport .
Because that's the only way of getting out of traffic in London especially early morning evening and weekends.

Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!
mustard
Regular player
Coupe: Gen1 (1996 -1999)
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GINA DAVID

Post by mustard »

Very interesting my fellow Londoner, i have had 3 German Shepherds, last one was long haired they are the best dogs in the world. we can talk more about them at our London meet :handgestures-thumbupleft: . As for more power with the auto, go for a performance Air filter 1st, then a manifold and exhaust upgrade and maybe upgrade the brakes after if you want. however a well maintained standard set up should be up to the job, but changing to fast road pads and discs won't hurt. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Mustard...Nice & Hot.
Mr Tuscan
Facebook support
Coupe: Gen3.5
Engine: 2.0

Re: GINA DAVID

Post by Mr Tuscan »

Great to get some insight
My Diary: Custom Korean Tuscani - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27493