Offers and information from HCOC Silver Sponsors
Shel
Club manager
Coupe: Gen3
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 2007

Re: Chris Knott's September Special...

Post by Shel »

I got mine off you this month, £100 cheaper than my previous insurer and with the mods declared. Over £200 cheaper if I had gone with them and declared mods. No contest, oh and Cathy was not just fab but really lovely as well.

People should really stop expecting normal from me... It's never going to happen :icon_cool:

My Coupe Build Diary viewtopic.php?f=72&p=328213#p328213
ChrisKnottIns
It's good here ain't it?
Coupe: Non-Coupe

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

Thank you. I'll pass that on to Kathy.
Chris Knott Insurance - official insurance scheme
Club Discount Code: 051
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (FREE from mobiles too)
http://www.chrisknott.co.uk
ChrisKnottIns
It's good here ain't it?
Coupe: Non-Coupe

Post by ChrisKnottIns »

WINNER Announcement

Hi,

We're really pleased to announce the winner of our September prize draw, chosen at random from among all the car club and forum members who ASKED CHRIS KNOTT FOR A QUOTE during the month.

A member of R32 Owners Club, Jaspal Riat from Feltham, wins £150 mods/parts/accessories of his choice. When we spoke to him he was over the moon (just don't forget to tell us which mods you've added Jaspal :))

October's prize is a Karcher K2 Car Pressure Washer so please give us a call for a quote if your car insurance is due soon to be in with a chance of winning this month's draw.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (also free for mobiles)

Just this morning I heard from our Motor New Business Supervisor that we have already reached 25% of our October premium target in just the first 2 and a half days of the month, so we clearly have great rates for car club/forum members. Give us a go in the mix and see how much you could save through the Chris Knott Insurance scheme. We know we can't beat everyone's best quote but we'll do it for as many of you as we can.

We're enthusiastic about helping enthusiasts.

Please call us on 0800 917 2274 for a comparative quote when your renewal hits the mat. The call is free (even from mobiles) and there's a good chance that we'll be your best option this year.

best,
Nick

PS. We'll be announcing the winner of the Chris Knott Virtual Show & Shine 2015 this week. Twenty finalists have been notified and pics of their cars are available to view at http://on.fb.me/1PeCQA3 if you want to check them out.
Chris Knott Insurance - official insurance scheme
Club Discount Code: 051
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (FREE from mobiles too)
http://www.chrisknott.co.uk