Shel aka Sherri aka It was her

The backbone of this site that are our top quality dedicated Moderators. I'd get rid of them all because they do nothing but argue with me and call me names but they do keep you lot well and truly in order
Shel
Club manager
Coupe: Gen3
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 2007

Shel aka Sherri aka It was her

Post by Shel »

Ellloooooooo, tis me here. Me is Sherri or Shel for those that know me. I’ve been around all things mechanical for longer than I care to think about. My mother says I was born with a spanner in one hand, a screwdriver in the other and looking longingly at the heart monitor, how does that work? :think:

I have a mad past with cars and bikes, rebuilt my first engine at 14 years old, a 2.5L straight 6 Ford. Then I had bikes n stuff, eventually trying my hand at Speedway racing as a distraction from deeper personal stuff going on :confusion-shrug:
Did my vehicle sparky course so I could be self employed and fit racing around appointments. Few trophies and broken bones later I thought :angry-nono: lets do some fun stuff.

So spent a shed load of money on me, mine and ex-boyfriends :whistle: , eventually got to where I wanted, we split amicably 7 years ago and now I’m single. I have worked in the big house in Westminster for over 10 years originally with the Met now I am directly employed by the House of Commons. I have met some amazing folk while there, I do LGBT diversity stuff for the Civil Service, Government and have helped change LGBT laws and policies here and all over Europe. But I am still as looney as ever, plus I can talk for hours…ahem…go on and on…over explain… :teasing-tease:

While Speedwaying I was introduced to a guy who offered to tune my race engines for me then one day he said I’ll teach you how and went on to teach me more than speedway engine tuning. It’s where a lot of my knowledge comes from. I was taught sealed units do not exist…they had to be open when made.

Always wanted a Coupe of some sort instead of the drive into the ground stuff I always used to have. Now I have one I love it, now I found here I love it, now I have started to meet folk I love it. This is the first club or forum I have really ever felt comfortable in and that’s down to the management and members.

And now....the...dreaded....PICTURE!!! :icon_eek:
Shel011102.jpg
Shel011102.jpg (71.12 KiB) Viewed 4544 times

People should really stop expecting normal from me... It's never going to happen :icon_cool:

My Coupe Build Diary viewtopic.php?f=72&p=328213#p328213
Lexo
Club Supervisor
Coupe: Siii / TSiii
+_number: 111

Re: Shel aka Sherri aka It was her

Post by Lexo »

:think: You look familiar
smokebelch wrote:I'm sure some Reebok classic wearing chav will love the whole look you've got going on
Shel
Club manager

Post by Shel »

Lexo wrote::think: You look familiar
Cindy Crawford? Heidi Klum? Milla Jovovich? Christie Brinkley? Jessica Rabbit? Nora Batty? Nurse Gladys? :confusion-shrug: ;)
People should really stop expecting normal from me... It's never going to happen :icon_cool:

Mr Tuscan
Facebook support
Coupe: Gen3.5

Post by Mr Tuscan »

Yes one of them ;)
My Diary: Custom Korean Tuscani - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27493
Shel
Club manager

Post by Shel »

Well if I expand the biography bit to cover all 18 jobs and 41 years of doing stuff we'd be here all week!