Newbie!

IMPORTANT! YOU MUST SAY HELLO HERE OR THE TOTAL SITE REMAINS HIDDEN!
Forum rules
YOU NEED TO SAY HELLO HERE TO SEE ALL OF THE SITE.
PLEASE DONT ASK QUESTIONS HERE
THIS SECTION IS ONLY TO SAY HELLO. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SELL PARTS OR CARS UNTIL YOU HAVE 25 POSTS. THIS IS TO PROTECT HCOC MEMBERS.
IF YOU DO NOT SAY HELLO IMMEDIATELY YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED
Gindiesel
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Newbie!

Post by Gindiesel »

No problem mate I'll change it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ZS
Club host and technical genius
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Engine: 2.7(v6)
+_number: 001

Post by ZS »

john wrote:Welcome mate! As smokebelch said above you are actually in area 4. I see you have down as your in area 3 which is my area and comes up as Yorkshire but I only cover North & West and smokebelch covers the rest in area 4.
Sorry its a bit confusing I've been trying to get this sorted for a while.
What needs sorting? :)
john
Regular contributor

Post by john »

ZS wrote:
john wrote:Welcome mate! As smokebelch said above you are actually in area 4. I see you have down as your in area 3 which is my area and comes up as Yorkshire but I only cover North & West and smokebelch covers the rest in area 4.
Sorry its a bit confusing I've been trying to get this sorted for a while.
What needs sorting? :)
When you get the drop down list of the areas in your profile it just lists area 3 as "Yokshire" but im not yorkshire im actually the Northwest (as it used to be) plus West & North Yorkshire.
So the problem is i loose members who are from the northwest because they just see "Yorkshire" so they all end up in Area 2 "the north" so i have to try and fish them out of there. And also i get members from the other parts of Yorkshire which i dont cover like the OP who is South Yorkshire signing up as my area but infact they should be in with Dave in area 4.
Ive asked about this a few times so im asuming its hard to sort out :confusion-shrug: prob because the title for area 3 would have to be really long and most of the others are just one or two words?? i dont know? but would be great if it could be changed? :icon-biggrin:
The avatar pic put up for my by thedupleman is not an accurate depiction of my actual car!
ZS
Club host and technical genius
+_number: 001

Post by ZS »

john wrote:When you get the drop down list of the areas in your profile it just lists area 3 as "Yokshire" but im not yorkshire im actually the Northwest (as it used to be) plus West & North Yorkshire.
So the problem is i loose members who are from the northwest because they just see "Yorkshire" so they all end up in Area 2 "the north" so i have to try and fish them out of there. And also i get members from the other parts of Yorkshire which i dont cover like the OP who is South Yorkshire signing up as my area but infact they should be in with Dave in area 4.
Ive asked about this a few times so im asuming its hard to sort out :confusion-shrug: prob because the title for area 3 would have to be really long and most of the others are just one or two words?? i dont know? but would be great if it could be changed? :icon-biggrin:
How's That?
john
Regular contributor

Post by john »

oh youre a star thanks very very much :handgestures-thumbupleft:
The avatar pic put up for my by thedupleman is not an accurate depiction of my actual car!
Carlsberg
Tuscani owners club
+_number: 1985

Post by Carlsberg »

:text-welcomewave: to HCOC
TW02
Regular contributor
Coupe: Gen3.5
Engine: 2.0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TW02 »

Welcome to HCOC! Welcome back to Coupe ownership from Celica ownership!!
HCOC's Twitter Page
www.twitter.com/hcocofficial
Follow us!