Hi from Yorkshire

IMPORTANT! YOU MUST SAY HELLO HERE OR THE TOTAL SITE REMAINS HIDDEN!
Forum rules
YOU NEED TO SAY HELLO HERE TO SEE ALL OF THE SITE.
PLEASE DONT ASK QUESTIONS HERE
THIS SECTION IS ONLY TO SAY HELLO. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SELL PARTS OR CARS UNTIL YOU HAVE 25 POSTS. THIS IS TO PROTECT HCOC MEMBERS.
IF YOU DO NOT SAY HELLO IMMEDIATELY YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED
john
Regular contributor
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Engine: 2.7(v6)

Re: Hi from Yorkshire

Post by john »

v6ryloud wrote:Hi all, many thanks for the warm welcome :)
john wrote:Welcome mate! That's my old car you have! How do ya like it? Did you take all my stickers off or did they? I had hcoc ones on it too. Have you got you're self some ear plugs yet? The exhaust I made is a little loud don't ya think? :icon-lol:
John! Just got round to giving her a good clean out, and I found the HCOC cards, so I thought I'd have a look on here see if I could find you, you beat me to it lol. I'm loving it mate. Thanks for keeping her in such mint condition! I love how many people stop and look and wonder what the hell it is! :icon-lol:

Nah there were no stickers on when I got her. The exhaust is a tad noisy lol, but I love it.. even if the neighbours don't. Its the thinking behind my username ;)

Couple of questions for you.. how old are the wheels? they look literally brand new! And have you had any problems with the alarm/central locking? From what I've read I guess its the actuators but will start a thread if you're not sure.

Would love to come to a meet, but I won't be doing anything for the next 2 months with a house move coming up, eating away at my spare time and money. After that though I'd love to come down.

Ps. what have you replaced her with?

Thanks again everyone, especially John for keeping my motor tidy for me! :icon-biggrin:
Hi mate the wheels are just under a year old about last august I got them, yeah the central locking has allways had a problem I replaced the drivers side actuator but it was with a used part the place I bought it off sent me but made no diff I just got used to it, the remote will still set the alarm though :handgestures-thumbupleft: glad the cards were still in it, I left them on purpose :icon-lol:
One thing you need to know is that the cam belt NEEDS doing this year its not ready on the mileage but it is on the years think it was last done about 6/7 years ago? I left all the history with car so you should have that. Hope you enjoy it mate & please don't kerb my wheels! :laughing-rollingyellow:

ps I don't have a pink ka!!!!

The avatar pic put up for my by thedupleman is not an accurate depiction of my actual car!
v6ryloud
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by v6ryloud »

Did you leave the rizlas and filters (and other things) in there too? :p surprised the garage man didn't make more effort to clean it out tbh!
Great lol, something for me to do I suppose. I like my new cars a little broken so I have things to do lol ;)
Yeah I noticed it was due. It'll have to wait a few months til I have some spare pennies though. The FSH was a major selling point for me, could tell it was looked after :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
john
Regular contributor

Post by john »

No mate the rizlas ain't mine? Any money you may find under the seats is tho! :icon-lol:
The avatar pic put up for my by thedupleman is not an accurate depiction of my actual car!
Gina David
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gina David »

Hi Ben! :greetings-waveyellow:
Welcome to the Club!
Carlsberg
Tuscani owners club
+_number: 1985