IMPORTANT! YOU MUST SAY HELLO HERE OR THE TOTAL SITE REMAINS HIDDEN!
Forum rules
YOU NEED TO SAY HELLO HERE TO SEE ALL OF THE SITE.
PLEASE DONT ASK QUESTIONS HERE
THIS SECTION IS ONLY TO SAY HELLO. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SELL PARTS OR CARS UNTIL YOU HAVE 25 POSTS. THIS IS TO PROTECT HCOC MEMBERS.
IF YOU DO NOT SAY HELLO IMMEDIATELY YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED
briggs7
I'm getting good at this
Coupe: Gen3
Engine: 2.0
Has thanked: 0

Re: New member

Post by briggs7 »

I didn't see it on eBay I got it off Gumtree for £250 and how much is crazy money plus I defo will be spraying it lol whoever did it before obviously didn't have a clue he sprayed the bonnet and wheels while they were still on the car and the bonnet looks like a 5 year old did it with a felt tip pen shocking behaviour probably got the idea from art attack

HaggisBasher
Just got here
Coupe: Gen3
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HaggisBasher »

Hello everyone just taking a moment to introduce myself. And my car of course. I drive a gen 3 2.0 in red, my son liked it so much he went out within the week and bought himself an 05 blue one. We're still learning all the ins the and outs, like weak actuators, leaking boot, sqealing belts, poor rear calipers, but we're gonna persevere cos it looks like it's gonna be worth it ☺☺☺my name is Ian, I'm a truck driver and pretty skilled in the mechanics and electricals department. I look forward to some meaningfully conversation with the rest of you especially when I get stuck ☺
GlasgowG
Advice superstar
Coupe: Siii / TSiii
+_number: 1604

Post by GlasgowG »

Welcome mate. Just along the road from me!! I'm in Cambuslang.
Welcome to coupe ownership :handgestures-thumbupleft:
El Tiburon Plata - The Silver Shark (Skyla)
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=23180