READ THIS - what our members are saying!

IMPORTANT! YOU MUST SAY HELLO HERE OR THE TOTAL SITE REMAINS HIDDEN!
Forum rules
YOU NEED TO SAY HELLO HERE TO SEE ALL OF THE SITE.
PLEASE DONT ASK QUESTIONS HERE
THIS SECTION IS ONLY TO SAY HELLO. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SELL PARTS OR CARS UNTIL YOU HAVE 25 POSTS. THIS IS TO PROTECT HCOC MEMBERS.
IF YOU DO NOT SAY HELLO IMMEDIATELY YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED
thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
Engine: 2.0
+_number: 0002

READ THIS - what our members are saying!

Post by thedupleman »

So what do our members really think of us?

Jamie lake - Hcoc Facebook

Everyone on here has no problem helping anyone with any problems. But is always balanced with a good old Laugh. And any judgemental people get shot down on this page as we respect each to their own.

Peter Thornton - Hcoc Facebook

Great advice, good meets, good friends... Great banter also.... Everyone is willing to help each other. With other clubs it's always divided with the people who act like idiots and others who dont. With HCOC we are all treated equal and it's great

Shari-Leone fryer - Hcoc Facebook

You guys are just bloody awesome!
Great advice, quick replies, forum is full of some great info... Oh, and the banter is pretty good too

Anthony bubber purchase - Hcoc Facebook

Awesome group of people, helpful, friendly and full of .............

good advice!!!

Annie fordlass - Hcoc Facebook

We all have something in common......we all have or have had, Hyundai Coupes
Nobody seems to mind that I am more Ford than Hyundai biased. I will never forget the massive amount of support that I received from so many members, most who hardly knew me at the time, when my Siii was stolen in April. Everyone is always willing to help. Everyone is usually friendly and there is no bitching or back-stabbing on here, like there is a lot of, on several Ford groups.

Paula cottam - Hcoc Facebook

Friendliest car club I've I ever had the pleasure of being a member of, no matter what you do to your Coupe, its respected by others, as your own taste and preference. Although others may not like or agree with what you have done they respect your choices.
There is always someone able to give you advice if needed, we have a fantastic amount of knowledgeable coupe enthusiasts and qualified Mechanics within the group.
Along with all the above we also have an amazing social circle, mini meets and larger co ordinated events. No matter if your running a standard or modified coupe your always welcomed the same.
All in all a fantastic and well rounded group of Hyundai Coupé Owners.
That's the Facebook side of things, we also have the Best Forum for in depth builds and mechanics too, along with parts and sales pages, where everyone is equally as nice and helpful as they are here

Joey Brod - Hcoc Facebook

I'm not even very active on there but definitely a warm place to come for advice, especially when I was the victim of a cash for crash.

Thorley minatures - Hcoc Facebook

Its the best club because it has so much correct advise from people who know what they are talking about. This club has been a god send for me since i have owned my coupe, and with no Haynes Manual available for the Hyundai Coupe this club proves essential for obtaining knowledge for repairs and how to guides..This club has saved me soooooooo much money.

Mike rea - Hcoc Facebook

Awesome cars (specially the blue ones) awesome people great banter sound advice and knowledge

Scott Barratt - Hcoc Facebook

Plenty of help available and nice motors to aspire to

John Rawcliffe - Hcoc Facebook

The Hyundai Coupe Owners Club is like an extra pair of hands on any jobs on your coupe, good, experience based, advice is available from someone who has done it before!

Mike Jennings - via email

So many awesome people willing to give you their time and help you - an absolute credit when my dealer simply dismissed my problem.

Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!
thedupleman
Club Owner

Re: READ THIS - what our members are saying!

Post by thedupleman »

Mark A golden Hcoc - Facebook

It's a friendly & informative group of coupe lover's. Nothing else need's to be said

Shona Clements - Hcoc Facebook

Great group full of nice people, Always willing to help and great for advice on everything coupe

Mark Chadwick - Hcoc Facebook

Seriously...the club has great atmosphere...really easy going and enthusiastic, lots of help and advice available with none of the snobbery that you get with an MG or something like that. And blue is accepted as the best colour.
thedupleman
Club Owner

Re: READ THIS - what our members are saying!

Post by thedupleman »

Simon Hepworth - Hcoc Facebook

Great people, an excellent wealth of information on the car you love, problem solving posts and helpful group of owners :-)
These users thanked the author thedupleman for the post:
GhostShark11 (Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:17 am)
Rating: 8.33%