dunce.

Had a disaster? Broken it smashed it destroyed it? Overfilled it? Let us know what YOU did wrong so others don't!
s4mc0x
Very regular contributor
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Engine: 2.0

dunce.

Post by s4mc0x »

Hey, lights on for photos looks cool, but turn them off or er.... Dead as a dodo...

Good thing Adam had jump leads, what a hero.
IMAG0279_1_1.jpg

ferret
Getting noticed
Coupe: Gen3.5

Re: dunce.

Post by ferret »

Your welcome mate you never know when you might need think you should get some just in case it happens again
JuddAllen
Getting noticed

Post by JuddAllen »

Haha ;)
thedupleman
Club Owner
Coupe: s-Coupe (1991-1996)
+_number: 0002

Post by thedupleman »

Brilliant!
Look out guys it’s him that thinks he’s in charge!
Burger28
Getting to like it here
Coupe: Gen3.5
+_number: 0028

Post by Burger28 »

What with Dupe's wiring and now this... crazy month! What's next? :P
ZS
Club host and technical genius
Engine: 2.7(v6)
+_number: 001

Post by ZS »

Burger28 wrote:What with Dupe's wiring and now this... crazy month! What's next? :P
Ah... Well, whilst cutting a piece of silicone pipe to fit to my carbon fibre air box and while very carefully watching the blade internally to ensure I didn't cut the wrong bit I slipped and cut my middle finger with a brand new, extremely sharp, Stanley knife. Blood everywhere... Bex panicking, kids running round the house screaming and there's me going "oh dear, how did that happen, I suppose I better find a plaster" no swearing, no panicking, nothing, just sorted it out like it was an every day occurrence lol

On the plus side, the car sounds better and pulls/responds better with the CDA!!
bex
Airbrush Queen and Advice Star
Coupe: Gen3

Post by bex »

ZS wrote:
Burger28 wrote:What with Dupe's wiring and now this... crazy month! What's next? :P
Ah... Well, whilst cutting a piece of silicone pipe to fit to my carbon fibre air box and while very carefully watching the blade internally to ensure I didn't cut the wrong bit I slipped and cut my middle finger with a brand new, extremely sharp, Stanley knife. Blood everywhere... Bex panicking, kids running round the house screaming and there's me going "oh dear, how did that happen, I suppose I better find a plaster" no swearing, no panicking, nothing, just sorted it out like it was an every day occurrence lol

On the plus side, the car sounds better and pulls/responds better with the CDA!!

you forgot to mention the blood... lots of blood.... like everywhere..... :o
dantanner
Regular contributor
Engine: 2.7(v6)

Post by dantanner »

ZS wrote:

Handled like a boss!!! haha
Suffers from CDO! It's the same as OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.

My old V6 build thread

For event, wedding and family portrait photography - SLT Photography